1) Five different people have said a very similar thing to me lately, "Hey Pam, when are you writing your book?" Uh, duh...do you think the Universe is trying to tell me something? So guess what? I'm writing a book about self esteem building with a very fun twist... this won't be your typical "how to" book so please stay tuned.
2) It has always been my intention to partner with some powerful women, creating and doing things that really make a difference. Well, that intention has shown up in a major way. I have the chance to work with some amazing women in creating some programs and services that will no doubt have a positive impact. I am so grateful to my dear friend, Dr. Kirsten Harrell for sharing her heart, her experience and her willingness to collaborate. Some cool and wonderful things are coming down the pike, my friends.
3) I have decided it's time to start dating again. Yes, you heard it right and I have to say that it's been a rather fun and interesting experience thus far. It is certainly not for the faint of heart, but the one important thing I have learned; what may seem like rejection really is just the Universe's way of protecting you from situations and people that are not a right fit. Boy, am I glad that the Universe has my back. :) It's all about putting yourself out there and having faith that the right person will appear when the time is right.
4) Many moons ago I said I wanted to have a syndicated column, I am now writing a column. While it's not syndicated, it is a step in the right direction.
5) I have gained over 900 coaching hours and am testing for my next level of certification. Very exciting opportunity which brings with it the chance to play even bigger.
So here's to living life and taking some chances, remembering that we all have more to gain by taking them. Dear friends, what chances have you taken lately? I look forward to hearing.
Peace and love to you all until next time!